Quiet House, Wet Chest & Burning Bottom
Quiet House, Wet Chest & Burning Bottom
The Friday drive home was my favorite kind of quiet. The car hummed along the highway, the early October sun slanting gold through the windshield, and my mind drifted somewhere far from lesson plans and grading rubrics. The girls had texted from Becca's house hours ago—swimming, dinner, maybe a movie afterward. Not home till seven, Sophie had said, with approximately seventeen exclamation points.
Seven o'clock. An hour and a half of a quiet house. Maybe more.
I pulled into the garage and killed the engine, and the first thing I noticed from the mudroom was the smell. Grilled chicken. Garlic. Something herbed and lemony. My stomach responded immediately, a low growl that reminded me I'd skipped lunch.
He was at the stove when I came through the mudroom, a dish towel slung over his shoulder, flipping something in a pan with practiced ease. The counter was lined with plates, two glasses of water already poured. The kitchen table was set.
"Hi," I said, feeling something loosen in my chest I hadn't known was tight.
He glanced over his shoulder and smiled. "You're home."
"I'm home."
"Perfect timing. Chicken's just resting." He turned back to the stove, lifting the pan, moving it to a cool burner. "Go wash up. Dinner's ready in five."
I didn't argue. The bedroom was cool and dim, the bed neatly made, and I took a moment to stand at the window and watch the last of the daylight fade over the barn. Then I washed my hands, splashed water on my face, and changed out of my work dress into something softer—a simple floral sundress, light against my skin.
Dinner was perfect.
The chicken was juicy and tender, seasoned with something that had a hint of smoke and a hint of honey. The vegetables were still crisp, bright green, glistening with a little butter. We ate at the kitchen table, the window open to catch the evening breeze, and we talked. Really talked. Not about work or schedules or the girls. About the book I'd been reading, the funny thing Sophie had said that morning, the way the garden was finally starting to wind down for the season.
"It's nice," I said, pushing my empty plate away. "Just us. I didn't realize how much I needed this."
He reached across the table, his fingers brushing mine. "Me too."
We cleaned up together. He cleared the table and wiped down counters while I rinsed the dishes to go into the dishwasher. Yes I am that woman who washes the dishes before I wash the dishes again in the dishwasher. The house was quiet in that particular way it only was when the girls weren't home—not empty, just private.
I was standing at the sink, rinsing the last of the silverware, when I felt it.
His hand landed on my bottom with a sharp, playful smack.
I yelped. The sound was more surprise than pain, a quick burst of heat through the thin fabric of my dress. I spun around, my mouth open in mock outrage, and saw him grinning at me like he'd just won some private joke I hadn't been let in on.
"Hey!" I protested.
Then I aimed the sprayer at him and pulled the trigger.
The water caught him square in the chest. His shirt darkened in a spreading arc, and for a moment we both froze—me with the sprayer still in my hand, him with water dripping off his jaw and onto the kitchen floor.
The look he gave me was something between shock and delight.
"Oh," he said. "That was a mistake."
I didn't have time to react. His hands were on me, strong and warm, and then the kitchen tilted and I was over his shoulder, my feet off the ground, my dress bunching around my thighs. I shrieked—a high, delighted sound—and swatted at his back.
"Put me down!"
The answer was another hard smack to my bottom, right over the dress. The sting bloomed sharp and quick, and I kicked my feet, my sandals flying off somewhere near the table.
He carried me like that, one arm clamped around my legs, his other hand landing occasional playful swats as he walked. I squirmed and laughed and smacked his shoulder again, but he only held me tighter.
The office was dark when he carried me in, the only light coming from the hallway behind us. He set me down on the floor, my bare feet hitting the cool wood, and I looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Naughty girl," he said as he flicked on the lights
The words were low, almost a growl. A thrill shot through me, sharp and electric. I opened my mouth to respond—to argue, to flirt, to say something—but no sound came out.
He sat on the ottoman. It was low, sturdy, positioned in the corner of the office like it had been waiting for this exact moment. His knees spread wide, his hands on his thighs, and he looked at me with that calm, knowing expression that made my stomach flip.
"Come here."
I walked to him. My legs were unsteady, my heart pounding. His hands found my waist, guiding me down, positioning me across his lap. The fabric of his pants was rough against my stomach. My bottom was raised, still covered by the thin cotton of my dress. My hands found the floor, palms flat against the wood.
The first smack landed.
SMACK.
The sound was loud in the small room, and the heat bloomed through my dress. I gasped, my fingers pressing into the floor.
He didn't pause.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
The rhythm was steady, deliberate, each swat landing with force. The fabric of my dress softened the sting, spreading the heat across the surface of my skin instead of driving it deep. I squirmed. Kicked my bare feet. Made small, breathless sounds that weren't quite words.
His free hand caught the hem of my dress and flipped it up.
The evening air rushed in, cool against the backs of my thighs. His palm landed again, now against only my panties, and the sting sharpened immediately.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
I yelped, my body bucking. The thin cotton of my panties was no protection at all. Each swat landed with precision, covering both cheeks, the heat building in layers until I could feel it pulsing.
Then his fingers hooked into the waistband of my panties.
He yanked them down.
The fabric slid down my thighs, catching at my knees, and then it was gone. The air against my bare skin was shockingly cool. His hand came to rest on my lower back, pressing me down, holding me in place.
The first bare swat landed.
SMACK.
The pain was different now—sharper, more immediate, a bright burst of fire that made me cry out. The sound echoed off the walls of the small office, and I felt the tears already building behind my eyes.
He kept spanking.
SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.
Harder now. Faster. His hand covered every inch of my bottom, left cheek then right, the sit spots, the tender undercurve. I kicked and squirmed and yelped, my voice rising higher with each stroke.
The yelps turned to cries.
I don't know when it happened. The playfulness was gone, replaced by a little panic. The heat in my bottom was a universe, every nerve ending screaming. My legs trembling, my breath coming in ragged gasps.
"Please—" I choked out. "Please, I'm sorry—"
He stopped.
The last smack landed, and then his hand was resting on my burning skin, warm and heavy.
Then he shifted. His hands found me, lifting me, turning me, settling me on his lap so that I was facing him, my legs straddling his thighs. My bare bottom pressed against his legs, the fire throbbing with every movement.
I collapsed against his chest, my face pressed to his shoulder. His arms wrapped around me, holding me close, and I felt his lips against my hair.
"Shhhh," he murmured. "I've got you. You're okay."
"I got your shirt wet," I whispered against his chest.
He laughed. "You did!"
I smiled.
"You're beautiful," he said.
“Awww thank you honey."
He kissed my forehead. "Go put on your pajamas. The girls will be home soon."
I slid off his lap carefully, my legs unsteady, my bottom aching. I found my panties pooled on the floor and retrieved them, then padded upstairs with one hand on the railing.
It was still early enough for pajamas. I chose the soft blue ones with the little clouds, the fabric gentle against my hot skin. When I came back downstairs, he was in the kitchen, loading the popcorn maker.
The headlights swept across the driveway at 7:03. He started the popcorn. I met the girls at the door.
Emma came in first, her long blonde hair still damp from the pool, smelling of chlorine and sunshine. Sophie followed, chattering about something that had happened at Becca's, her brown curls wild and her cheeks pink.
"Mom!" Sophie said, wrapping me in a hug. "We watched the funniest thing—"
"After popcorn," I said, laughing. "Your dad's making it now."
We settled into the living room, the five of us? No, the four of us—Emma and Sophie on the couch, me tucked against his side in the recliner. The popcorn bowl made its rounds. The opening credits of Mulan flickered across the screen, the familiar music filling the room.
I sank into him, my bottom still warm, and let the rest of the world fall away.
Comments
Post a Comment